It was built between 1908 and 1912. It was closed in 1942 following the instigation of the Race Laws. Today it is recognised as one of the largest and most important places of worship for Jews in Europe.
In order to protect the internal frescoes, SurfaPore C was used externally to block moisture from penetrating the walls, but at the same time allowing for breathability.
ΠΡΟΪΟΝΤΑ ΠΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΙΜΟΠΟΙΗΘΗΚΑΝ
Αδιαβροχοποιητικό για πορώδεις επιφάνειες όπως τσιμέντο, πέτρες, τοίχους & αρμούς